GENAN ACCEPTS USED STANDARD TYRES OF THE FOLLOWING TYPES:
– Passenger car tyres
– Tyres from pick-up trucks
– Lorry/truck tyres
– Motorbike tyres
– Off-the-road (OTR) tyres
Detailed, local acceptance criteria are available for download below.
You may also contact local tyre intake personnel for a specification of required sorting of tyres into the above categories.
GENAN ACCEPTS TO RECEIVE USED TYRES SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
1. Unless local, customer-specific agreements state otherwise, the supplier must contact Genan weighbridge personnel before unloading – and hand over a consignment note duly filled in and signed.
2. Genan does not accept dirty tyres – i.e. tyres covered in soil, mud or paint or otherwise contaminated with stones or other foreign objects.
3. Trucks must be weighed in on the Genan weighbridge both prior to and after unloading. The supplier will receive a copy of the weight slip, and Genan will issue invoice accordingly for the tonnage received.
GENAN DOES NOT RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING:
– Solid tyres
– Foam-filled tyres
– Bicycle tyres
– Wheelbarrow tyres
– Inner tubes
– Airplane tyres
– Fire-damaged tyres
– Tyres from silage clamps
– Puncture-proof tyres (e.g. ContiSeal™, Conti CSR™, Contisilent™, Bridgestone BSR)
TYRE SHREDS / CHIPS:
Genan only accepts to receive tyre shreds or chips as per prior arrangement.
Contact tyre intake personnel at the Genan plant in question for individual tyre intake agreements.